Sunday, January 10, 2010

Dear God...

Tonight we were reading the human body book (one of their favorites!). We were talking about the heart, and that their Great-Mommo would be going to the hospital this week to have the doctor open up her heart and fix it. Ethan wanted to say a prayer before he went to sleep , and all he said was "Dear God, please fix my great-mommo's heart." He is the most precious, sweet, thoughtful child ever. He was named after my grandfather, and he obviously has the same spirit as him. He has his 3 year old moments, of course, but he's such an old soul. He's giving and completely selfless. He always amazes me with his beautiful nature. He's continually teaching me life lessons.

So tonight...Dear God, thank you so much for giving me my wonderful son. He impacts my life in ways I never knew possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment